- Check to see if Wyndham Vale Primary School is your designated neighbourhood school using the Department of Education and Training 'Find my School' website.
- Download and complete the enrolment form.
- Email your completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org and a representative from the school will contact you.
To support your enrolment, we require the following additional documents:
- Proof of Residence (two different forms of evidence are required): Government or Council notices - for example: Centrelink, council rates, real estate rental agreements or contract of sale..
- Proof of Prospective Student's Age: Locate your child’s birth certificate or passport to prove they turn 5 years of age on or before April 30th of the year they commence Foundation.
- Immunisation History: Locate your child’s immunisation history statement from the Australian Immunisation Register (AIR). Parents are sent a statement when their child turns five; however, you can request a statement from AIR at any time.
Disclaimer: Please note that due to the current restrictions in relation to the COVID-19 outbreak, it may take a little while for our representative to contact you.
If you have any queries about the enrolment process, please contact the school office on +61 3 8754 0888.
If you have a question about school zones, you can find more information and answers to frequently asked questions on the Department of Education and Training 'School Zones' website or contact the Victorian School Building Authority - phone: 1800 896 950 or email: email@example.com.